If you’re lost where or how to start, just start counting from one.
People that are amazing
I can also call as blessing
No matter what I am doing
Their support is unwavering.
I call them as FRIENDS.
Although I am leaving
This is not permanent
We’ll see each other again
We’ll keep in touch
It’s only distance that sets us apart
Let’s not make it a hindrance
You’ll always be
And forever be
Have a soft spot in my heart.
What I do today is my investment for my future.
— From Prof. Uri
No matter how hard you try, there would always be at point in time that a conflict arises in marriage. This is not unusual to happen since two individuals with unique characteristics, values and upbringing live together. From one moment you’re very sweet to your spouse. On another minute, you start arguing. Then, you’ll kiss and make up.
There are no definite techniques in maintaining a good and harmonious environment in marriage. These tips might help.
1. Be the better person.
2. Two individuals, brought together by marriage, are made to complement each other.
3. Learn to accept the individuality of your spouse.
4. Never argue when both parties are very emotional. Nothing gets resolved, and might just worsen the situation. Instead, give time to vent down, and then talk.
5. Having an open communication helps avoid having any doubts to your spouse.
6. Patience is indeed a virtue.
7. Never get tired to listen and understand your spouse.
8. Outweigh negative thoughts by having more positive thoughts.
9. Remember that your love is greater than any challenges.
10. Pray together.
Sunshine on My Shoulders Lyrics by John Denver
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high
If I had a day that I could give you
I’d give to you the day just like today
If I had a song that I could sing for you
I’d sing a song to make you feel this way
If I had a tale that I could tell you
I’d tell a tale sure to make you smile
If I had a wish that I could wish for you
I’d make a wish for sunshine for all the while
I always wonder why my mother named me “Sunshine”. There was actually a time when I was speaking with a client about my name. He told me, “Is your mom a hippie or what?”. Yes, really. Why Sunshine?
My mom told me that she named me Sunshine because of this song.
It feels great to hear a feedback that you did a great job!
I really felt bad that instead of helping your peers, you are the first person to put them down.