No matter how hard you try, there would always be at point in time that a conflict arises in marriage. This is not unusual to happen since two individuals with unique characteristics, values and upbringing live together. From one moment you’re very sweet to your spouse. On another minute, you start arguing. Then, you’ll kiss and make up.
There are no definite techniques in maintaining a good and harmonious environment in marriage. These tips might help.
1. Be the better person.
2. Two individuals, brought together by marriage, are made to complement each other.
3. Learn to accept the individuality of your spouse.
4. Never argue when both parties are very emotional. Nothing gets resolved, and might just worsen the situation. Instead, give time to vent down, and then talk.
5. Having an open communication helps avoid having any doubts to your spouse.
6. Patience is indeed a virtue.
7. Never get tired to listen and understand your spouse.
8. Outweigh negative thoughts by having more positive thoughts.
9. Remember that your love is greater than any challenges.
10. Pray together.